background

Portfolio Updates ; July 14, 2009

Mood: tranquil
Listening to: Anberlin - New Surrender
Reading: That Hideous Strength by C. S. Lewis

It has taken me far too long, but I have finally put all of my 3D artwork onto my portfolio! Hooray! These are all of the 3D projects from my four years of high school art classes. The thumbnails below only show one angle of each piece, but if you click on them you can see multiple angles and a description of each piece. So there you have it - I hope you enjoy looking at them! My favorites are definitely the Dufflepud and the wire cat, so look at those two especially. :)

Clay
Star Pot Desert Pot
Purple Pot Southwest Pot Dufflepud


Plaster
Tielle Railway Spikes

Wire
Wirecat

What I am working on next is putting up more of my short stories and prose, so keep an eye out for that soon. Very soon. (I mean it!)

10:27 PM  |  

post a comment (opens in a pop-up window)

Comments (0)

Previous Post Next Post