background

Where You Lead Me ; October 7, 2008

Mood: anticipatory
Listening to: "Where You Lead Me" by MercyMe

What is life?
A thousand roads, a thousand ways...
Why am I so afraid to move?
I crossed the line;
I'm stepping out, so come what may.
I give it all, 'cause I'm drawn to You.
As long as my heart is beating...

Where You lead me, I will follow.
Where You lead me, I'll give my life away.
Where You lead me, I will follow.
Forever and a day,
Forever and a day.

I can't deny, Your very presence is my life;
And why would I ever turn away?
'Cause deep inside, I know that I cannot rely
On anything less than faith.
As long as my heart is beating...

[Chorus]

This is all I'm dreaming of,
To live completely in Your love...

So this is life;

[Chorus x2]


In the midst of this madness that is the college search process, I know that nothing will do me good until my faith is completely in Him.

"Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand." Isaiah 14:24

11:16 PM  |  

post a comment (opens in a pop-up window)

Comments (0)

Previous Post Next Post