background

Summer Soon ; May 8, 2007

Hmm, it's been a while since I last blogged! Strange that nothing blog-worthy or even remotely interesting has happened.

Well, I have less than a month left of school. Last day is May 31, I think. I can't believe it's almost summer. I won't know what to do on the first day of summer. Except that I know I'm getting my learner's permit on June 4. And then my dad is going to continue teaching me to drive. :D

Yes, I know I'm starting the process of getting my license a bit late. I'm 16 and a half. It's just that I felt no need to get my permit the moment I turned 15. Just now I'm realizing that if I don't get it soon, I won't get enough experience in my remaining years of high school. Besides, now I have all summer to learn how to drive.

Well, just letting people know that I still update my blog. :)

3:46 PM  |  

post a comment (opens in a pop-up window)

Comments (2)

Anonymous Coooooooooooooorrie wrote:

tis' nice to know you're still blogging. I always enjoy reading about your fun life- I should start one! =]

Anonymous Coooooooooooooorrie wrote:

um, I'm kinda waiting for you to post another blog. Your life can't be THAT boring to have nothing to write about. =]

Previous Post Next Post