background

Repusking ; March 30, 2007

Well, I'm feeling quite dandy. I don't really know why.

I had a dream last night, where I was at school (in art class, with a substitute teacher), and somebody said the word "repusking" in some sentence. Of course, this is not a real word. Who ever knew that your brain could invent words and make other people say them in a dream?

It seems like a combination of "repugnant" and "musk." Kind of like smelly. But the person in my dream said, "This is strangely repusking of [somebody's name]." In that context, it sort of means "This strangely reminds me of [person]." It was kind of like an insult to that person.

But I really don't know. It was just some kind of brain spasm I guess.

So what does repusking mean to you? How would you define it? :D

8:38 PM  |  

post a comment (opens in a pop-up window)

Comments (2)

Anonymous Coooooooooooooorrie wrote:

soo- who is this [person].
and, I had a dream last night too- I was pregnat. odd.

Blogger Sarah wrote:

Very odd.

The [person] was actually Ariel. But it didn't make sense or apply to her in any way. :D

Previous Post Next Post