background

Movies and Wisdom Teeth ; March 28, 2007

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry about that.

I'm on spring break, and last Friday I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Apparently the surgery went well, but I'm still in pain now. Thank goodness for pain killers. xD

I've seen a lot of good movies recently. I saw "The Pursuit of Happyness" in theaters a while ago. I would recommend it to everybody—it really makes you think about how good you have it, and how nothing should be taken for granted.

A couple weeks ago I saw "The Ultimate Gift." I hadn't even heard about it before I saw it...I've never seen a preview for it. But I'm glad my mom had heard about it. It's about a rich young man who doesn't care about his life. Then his rich grandfather dies, and his inheritance is a series of gifts. It's another movie that I'd recommend to everybody. :D

More recommendations... "The Guardian," "One Night With the King," and "The Island." The Island has always been one of my favorites. I just saw it again on Monday, and I still think everybody should see it. :D

Seen any of these movies? Tell me what you thought of them. (I like comments. ^_^)

8:32 PM  |  

post a comment (opens in a pop-up window)

Comments (2)

Anonymous Corrie wrote:

funny story about "One Night With the King." my mom works with the authors son.

yes, the movie was based off of a book. my parents have meet the author and we have some friends who are REALLY good friends with the author.

funny- huh? and yes, tis' a good movie.

Blogger Sarah wrote:

Cool! Yeah, I've heard of that book but never read it.

Previous Post Next Post